Monday, June 8, 2009

Hair No More






Emilee with Long Hair

and

Emilee with short Hair



eI've been wanting to cut my hair for a while now and finally did it. I chopped 14 inches off and donated it to Locks Of Love. I'm still trying to get use to the new look but short hair seems to be a lot easier to take care of and cooler now that the weather has been in the 90's here in Augusta,GA. Not much going on here. Devon is working days 8am-4pm while Alex and I play at home, go to the park and run back and forth from all of Alex's therapys. Our little family is doing well. Hope everyone is enjoying there summer.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I love the short hair! 14 inches is a lot to cut off. I need to cut mine, but I'm too much of a chicken. My hair takes FOREVER to grow...maybe someday I'll be brave and follow your example! Hope all is well in GA! Love you!

Becky said...

Oh and I LOVE that picture of Alex on the side bar that looks like he is flexing! Cute cute little boy!

5fords said...

Your hair looks good!!! I remembered when I FINALLY cut my hair off it felt soooo good. However when I got up the next morning, I kind of had forgotten I had cut it, and when I looked up and saw it was gone, I let out a little shreek! Oh, yea, I told myself....I cut my hair yesterday.

moi said...

Totally gorgeous! I love your short hair. You look more sophisticated and mature. I'm cutting my hair for locks of love this summer as well! I'll post a pic when I do.