Monday, November 8, 2010

Alexander's 1st day at school
I finally gave in to letting Alex ride the school bus to and from school. But the 1st morning the bus came to pick my Alex up I jumped into my car and followed it to the school. I being the paranoid, worry mom I am had to make sure my little Alex got to school safely. At least I was able to snap a few pictures of Alex getting off the bus. Alex loves riding the bus and loves going to school. He is in a class with 6 other boys, which is a change for him being the only boy with a bunch of girls in Nursery at church. I can't believe my little boy is old enough to go to school already even though its just pre-school. He is 3 1/2 yrs old and my little chatter box, he is growing up so fast.

1 comment:

moi said...

Ohh, he is such a cute boy. He has grown a lot since I last saw him.