Saturday, September 13, 2008





I have been a real slacker for not posting so I'll try tobe better. Here's whats been happening with the Bellistons. A few weeks a go Alex & I flew up to Alberta Canada to visit my sister Jen for a week. It was really nice to be with family. Got to see their new house, go to a huge mall where we rode on a carousel, went to a swiming pool & just relaxed/Hung out with the family. When I returned home here in Georgia, my mom Shirley returned with me cause in a few days lator I had Septoplasty Surgery to fix my Deviated Septum. The surgery went great. I had an excellent ENT Doctor. I was told that after the surgery my face would be bruised, swelled up & have racoon eyes but I had none of those. Now that I got my stitches & splints out I can breath so much better it's like I have a brand new nose. Just wanted to share a few pictures from the trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE PICTURES!!! GLAD YOU HAD FUN!! MISS YA!!!
VAL

Becky said...

It looks like you all had a good time, and it sounds like the surgery was a success! That is great!