Wednesday, July 30, 2008






My Little Sunshine!



Here's whats been going on with our little family the last couple weeks. My hubby Devon got his wisdom teeth pulled so he had a sore mouth for a few days but it got worse & found out he got a dry socket which caused him to be in extreme pain but he's doing great now with pain medicine. Alex had a little cold plus with him teething he was my little grumpy bear.

On the news the other day they had mentioned that Russia attacked Georgia. But it wasn't Georgia State,it was actually Georgia the country which I think is south of Russia. My sister in-law called worried that it was here where we are at, wondering if we were okay. Devon being the big tease he is went along with it & was making up all sorts of things that were happening. So we had fun & a big laugh about it. But really nothing exciting like that would happen here because we are living here. There's this thing with us that where ever we live or go on vacation, pretty much everything stays normal until after we leave thats when we'll hear on the news later that there's been a Hurricane or Earth Quake or a Tornado where we were just at. I'm a very adventurous person & never have experienced stuff like that so I think it would be exciting & a interesting experience to go thru something like that.

This weekend I'll be taking off to Canada for one week & bringing my mom back with me so she will be here with me when I get my surgery done to help take care of Alex. Love you all & have fun. This picture was taken in April & is the most recent photo of us three.



1 comment:

moi said...

Em, Good luck with the nose surgery. I had my sinuses operated on (one was infected and said infection was starting to penetrate my skull.) I was 16 when that happened. Hurts some. Do EVERYTHING the doctor says. If he says "irrigate" then do it. Dim the lights, take the medicine on schedule, and you'll be better in a couple of days. You survived childbirth, this will be a piece of cake. Having your mom there will be heaven!