Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Cold!





I think it is finally starting to feel like winter here in Georgia. Last night it got down in the 30's which is cold for here. Our Heater for some reason isn't working right, its blowing cool air out of the vents instead of heat like it should be. I'm gonna have to call the maintenance people to come fix the heater before we all freeze. Wouldn't it be nice to have warm sunny weather all year round. I sure would like that. It's time to get out our winter clothes, curl up on the couch with a blanket and a nice cup of hot chocolate. This coming weekend Devon's dad & step mom are coming for a visit. Hooray for family. It can get pretty lonely living so far away from family & friends. We've only been in Georgia for 5 1/2 months now and most of the friends we've made are military so they come and go. We are loving the military life, it has great benifits. The air-force is paying for all of Alexander's therapy and tests so that helps out a lot. My husband Devon works in Network Intelligence, which he enjoys but just doesn't like his new hours he works 2pm till 12 midnight, so that doesn't leave him much time to do much other than just sleep. Thats all for now.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You may think sunny all the time would be great, but it is driving me crazy! I would give anything for a good storm to blow through here. It will be my second year without snow and I miss it!

Becky said...

Apparently the weather is confused this year, we got cold for awhile and then it warmed back up, I do hope for a white Christmas though!

5fords said...

Where are Devon's parents from? That would be nice to have family come for a visit. My mom is headed to Idaho to visit my brother for Thanksgiving.