Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Thanksgiving Tag

Hello everybody,
I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving with your family and friends. I thought I'd start a Tag. Thanksgiving is a time to think of what we are thankful for so here's the tag....

What are 5 things you are thankful for.......

1) I am so thankful to have the true gospel in my life and to be a member of the church of Jesus christ of latterday saints.

2) I'm thankful for my Family and Friends. We appreciate all the love and support that ya'll have given.

3) I'm thankful for Life and this beautiful world God created for us to live on.

4) I'm thankful for my husband Devon being able to be in the Air-Force. The military has great benefits by paying for all our medical bills and my little boy Alexander's therapys. We wouldn't be able to afford all that stuff by ourselves.

5) I'm thankful for my nice warm home to live in to keep me out of the cold outside and I'm thankful that my hubby and I both have a car to drive where ever we need to go.

There is so many things to be Thankful for. I'd like to tag my friends, Becky, Valerie, Cheryl and Christina and anyone else who wants to write what their Thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to Ya'll. Have a wonderful Holiday and weekend! Love Ya!

2 comments:

5fords said...

you got me. I will fill out my tag hopefully in the morning before church. I am glad you guys had a nice holiday. Ours was nice too. Have a wonderful day.

moi said...

em-I just posted! I couldn't keep it to 5. Way to go for making up your own tag.