Thursday, July 24, 2008



Car Trouble!!


On Monday we got a new addition to our family, a 2002 Toyota Echo for my hubby Dev to drive to & from the military base for work everyday. It was getting tough just havin one car & sharing it. We got it just in time cause our Honda started having problems, making noises & almost died
on us in the middle of the highway. We had it towed to the shop & found out it was the Alternator, it cost us $500 plus they said there is 4 other things wrong with it which will cost us $1200.00. to fix it. YIKES!!


Visit to the Doctor


I saw my ENT doctor last week and was told I have 'Septal Deviation' (nasal airway obstruction). The doctor recommended surgery. So I'll be getting nose surgery. No Fun! Has anyone had surgery before? I'm extremly nervous being my 1st surgery ever, but it will help me to breath better and actually be able to sleep at night. My surgery is not until Sept. 3rd.


2 comments:

Becky said...

I'm sorry Em, surgery sounds more scary that it is, I've had 3 (4 if you count wisdom teeth). All were for different things and had different recovery rates, but I think my mom had this same surgery so you can email or call her if you have questions about recovery or anything, I don't remember much of it because it was a long time ago!

Mom's Place said...

I'll keep you in my prayers Emily! I haven't ever personally had surgery. Rich has had 2 and Emma, 3.

Poor car! The new one is cute though!!!