Monday, July 14, 2008





Hello family & friends,



I finally got around to creating a blog for my little family. We've been busy with moving to a new place. Trying to get everything unpacked and put away in our apartment here in Georgia. We've been enjoying the hot & humid weather plus Augusta is a pretty place, its very green with lots of trees and lakes. This last Saturday Devon & I took our little boy Alex to his 1st swimming lessons. Alex is our little fish, he loves splashing and kicking in the water. New things our little Alex can do.....he is starting to stand by himself just for a few minutes and he is trying to crawl, he creeps along the floor which is an improvement. We were starting to get worried with him being 15 months old and him not walking or crawling yet but he's slowly goin at his own pace. Which is fun watching him learn new things. Now that Alex has decided to move around more we need to start baby proofing the house. Tomorrow I have to go meet with my ENT(ears,nose & throat) doctor to figure out how to control my Asthma. It would be nice to be able to breathe more normally. Well thats all for now.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yay for blogs! (I think I have 5, it's addicting! Watch out!)

moi said...

Em, how are you? I love blogging, it makes me happy. It's the best way I've found to keep in touch with people. Hope Georgia is treating you good.