Monday, July 21, 2008

YAY I've been Tagged!

Six Random Things About Me......



1) I have a phobia of MOTHS!! I will seriously freak out if I see any near me, sometimes I even start hyperventalating cause it scares me so bad.

2) Gruesome injurys fascinate me. For example my hubby got a bad cut on his ear shaving and I asked him if he was bleeding & when he said yes I got excited an had to run in to see wut it looked like.

3) I have sprained my wrist,ankle,my pinky toe,my index finger, my ribs and lots more but I've never had one broken bone my whole life.

4) I Love Roller Coasters and also watching scary movies in the dark.

5) I was attacked by 2 Chiwauwa dogs,growling and bitting my ankles.

6) My dream is to go to Italy and ride one of those gondola boats and see all the sites.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love reading tags. It's such a fun way to learn interesting, yet random, facts about people you know!

Becky said...

Thanks for doing that Em! It is always fun to learn things or be reminded of things about people!